Links

Jun 10, 2011

Is there a secret for network marketing?

Is there a secret for network marketing?

Network marketing secrets? What are they really? In fact, are there any secrets anyway ? Everyone keeps going on about this secret that secret Ive got another secret well Im here to tell you that there isnt really a secretwell its not much of a secret and its not rocket science but everyone just doesnt get it in the beginning.

What I will tell you is that Network marketers like to feed off the fact that newbie
s in the industry are looking for the Secret. New internet marketers or people looking to get involved with a home business can get sucked into all the hype of the internet. Every week there is a new opportunity or another new secret to be learnt or how you can conquer the internet, live the life of fast cars and amazing holidays. Heck who doesnt want that. Let me be honest with you I was exactly the same, I got sucked into all of the hype all the latest products and all the latest secrets until I found out the secret and thats when I realised it wasnt much of a secret and could of kicked myself for not thinking about it sooner. But I will let you in on another secret its because of all the hype and network marketers that I found my way. So I cant really complain now can I?

You know
getting sucked into all the hype and next biggest business or product wasnt a bad thing , and I cant say it was a waste of money either because it was all part of the secretYou see that secret taught me all about self improvement, social media marketing, video marketing , article marketing, press releases and many more things. So what is the secretThe secret is something that not a lot of people really want to hear its called Self education.

There is a saying that formal education will make you rich
but self education will make you a fortune. With self education you can learn all the secrets out there! You see, everyone has formal education but when you self educate yourself you increase your value to the world which makes you a leader. When you increase your value the more you will be pursued by other people. People want to associate themselves with the leaders in the industry and by self educating yourself you will establish yourself as a leader and this will in turn put yourself in a situation to make a lot of money.

Success in this industry boils down to these 2 factors:

Step 1: Establishing yourself as a leader by increasing your value, this is done through self education.

Step 2: Is having the ability to express yourself to prospects through marketing.

More of this technique can be found by getting Mike Dillard
s eBook Magnetic Sponsoring.

You can buy and get all the leads you want but if you don
t act like a leader or have any value no one is ever going to buy from you anyway!

Now I know it
s not a secret but its not rocket science either...self education is the secret, not much of a secret is it now?

Can I show you exactly how and where to market. Can I teach you all about social media marketing, video marketing, list building the list can go on
sure I can do this?? Why? Because I was the one who decided to get off the fence, take action and self educated myself.

What do you need to do..? Stop thinking about it, take action and self educate yourself! After all it is only you that can take the
secret and turn it in to a gold mine!!!


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment